This exfoliant creates both chemical and physical exfoliating action to dissolve and slough away dead skin cells. A deep moisturising effect is created with Vitamins C, B and E and fruit extracts, reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Get ready to reveal super smooth, refreshed skin!
This is for you if:
- You need to get your oily skin under control. Like, yesterday.
- Your breakouts are ruining your life
- You scrub with physical exfoliants, for example, microbeads, but you feel like this is making matters worse and causing more breakouts!
- Fine lines and prematurely aging skin is something you worry about every day (even though you’re gorgeous).
- Natural AHAs/BHAs to dissolve dead skin cells and improve the absorption of subsequent products
- Sandalwood Powder and Tea Tree Powder to carry away dead skin cells gently.
- Sandalwood Powder also acts as an astringent, tightening pores, and as an antiseptic to guard against further breakouts.
- Avocado Oil naturally inhibits excessive production of sebum through the unique properties of 5 Alpha-Avocuta. Plus, it’s preservative-free!
- Phytosterols work as an anti-ager, keeping the skin’s protective barrier strong and improving firmness and elasticity, by promoting the production of collagen.
- Vitamin A Palmitate promotes skin cell turnover, improves skin tone, helps unclog pores and helps thicken the dermis to slow down the formation of wrinkles.
- Aloe Vera Powder has anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities that can help to alleviate skin ailments like psoriasis, itchy rashes, sunburn, and dryness. The polysaccharides found in aloe vera powder will encourage regeneration of skin tissue.
- Natural Vitamin E to hydrate your skin and treat hyperpigmentation
- Vitamin C in Kakadu Plum for brightening + cell regeneration
- Lilly Pilly and Quandong extract antioxidants to reduce oxidative stress, stimulating collagen and increase cell turnover.
How to use
Using clean fingertips, apply to your face and neck, massaging into skin in small circular movements. Allow to dry. Leave for 1-2 minutes, and wash away with warm water or damp wash cloth, using sweeping movements.
Apply serum and moisturiser to finish.
Products to pair with
Create your daily routine (For dry, sensitive or mature skin):
Create your daily routine (For oily or acne-prone skin)
Weekly facial at home:
I was hesitant to use having scrubbed half my skin cells off with St Ives scrub in a former life, but this is a must have for everyone! It’s now part of my weekly at-home facial!
It is wonderful to have found a local skincare product of this quality that is affordable. Great results for older skin as well.
Took a punt this Christmas and she loved it so much it didn’t even make it to wrapping paper.
Amazing exfoliant- not too harsh and both physical and chemical. Really great product.
I cannot speak more highly of this product. It is so amazing for a busy person who needs a quick skin refresh that can be done in under 5 minutes.