A superfood-charged oil that delivers a myriad of antioxidant rich power ingredients in a silky, nourishing base. Chia Seed, Avocado and Jojoba oils are quickly absorbed into the skin to provide lasting hydration, with Seabuckthorn Oil our hero ingredient fighting free-radical damage. A woody blend of Frankincense, and Ylang Ylang are rounded out by Rose Geranium to provide a beautiful scent.
This is for you if:
- Your skin constantly looks dull and tired
- You want to feed your skin with all the nutrients!
- Your skin feels rough and scaly to the touch
- After cleansing, your skin feels tight and stripped, like it’s too small for your face.
- You are one smart cookie, and know that anti-aging works better as a preventative, rather than a cure!
- You live in a mildly to very dry climate, and your skin constantly feels dehydrated.
- Chia Seed, Avocado and Jojoba oils are quickly absorbed into the skin to provide lasting hydration
- Seabuckthorn Oil to fight damage caused by free-radicals
- Naturally scented with Frankincense, Ylang Ylang and Rose Geranium
How to use:
Apply as the final step of your nightly routine.
Dampen your palms. Dispense 1 - 2 drops into the palm of your hands and briskly rub together. Pat firmly all over face, neck and chest.
Products to pair with
Create your daily routine:
Weekly facial at home:
Makes your skin feel loved and hydrated.
Not greasy at all when applied.
My skin is glowing & feels hydrated! What a beautiful product from SARA Skin.
Rich and luxurious but doesn’t sit on the surface of my skin so there is still room for moisturiser afterwards.
It’s like the ‘velvet’ layer of my routine !.
Sara is a professional I trust and I was really keen to try her products. I have fairly dry skin and love that this product makes my skin feel moisturized all day without being oily.
A tiny bottle of liquid gold goodness. I was so uncomfortable by the thought of putting oil directly onto what has been described as ‘oily skin’ but it’s been an absolute lifesaver! Cleanse, spritz, oil, moisturise, REPEAT!