Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! This spritz contains a Pseudo-ceramide for a healthy skin barrier and to repair damaged skin. Cucumber extract, Bisabolol and Rapeseed sterols will soothe skin and enhance a smooth, soft feel.
This is for you if:
- After cleansing, your skin feels tight and stripped, like it’s too small for your face
- The slightest irritation can make your skin flare up in red patches
- You need all the moisture you can get in your skin, but unfortunately don’t have the time to be moisturising constantly throughout your day
- Eczema, perioral dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea... any of these sound familiar?
- You live in a mildly to very dry climate, and your skin constantly feels dehydrated
- Witch Hazel extract to relieve inflammation, reduce skin irritation.
- Rich in tannins to help protect your skin from free radicals and repair your skins natural barrier.
- Bisabolol will soothe irritated, damaged skin, and brighten and smooth as added benefits!
- Cucumber Oil keeps the skin’s protective barrier strong and works as an anti-ager through the active components of linoleic acid and Vitamin E.
- Rapeseed Sterols to lock in moisture and soothe skin, and improve your skins repair process.
How to use:
After using your daily essentials of cleanser, serum and moisturiser, lightly spritz the Ceramide Mist over your face, holding about 30cm away and spray 3 - 4 times.
Repeat as needed throughout the day to refresh and hydrate your skin.
Products to pair this with:
Create your daily routine (For dry, sensitive or mature skin):
Create your daily routine (For oily or acne-prone skin)
Weekly facial at home:
I not only love how this product feels on my skin, the smell is divine!
I love how supple and young this makes me look.
One of my favourite products - versatile for day and night!
It's so good. Leaves your skin feeling soft and dewy.