Ideal for sensitive, oily or acne-prone skin types, this facial lotion is lightly hydrating with the combination of Aloe Vera, Cucumber Oil, Australian Essential Oils and Extracts. Active ingredients containing Vitamin B, C & E and fruit extracts work to increase skin moisture and firmness.
This is for you if
- By mid-morning, your skin feels oily and greasy
- Your skin will react to the lightest irritant
- Eczema, perioral dermatitis, psoriasis, or rosacea may be something you are battling
- You can hardly make it through a day without a new pimple...
- Blackheads and large pores are the bane of your existence
- Vitamin B5 to naturally moisturise, soothe, heal and regenerate
- Linoleic Acid fortifies the skin’s barrier, protecting you from UV damage and pollution that can cause free radical activity. Moisturizing and healing properties, its anti-inflammatory qualities help diminish acne.
- Phytosterols work as an anti-ager, keeping the skin’s protective barrier strong and improving firmness and elasticity, by promoting the production of collagen.
- Aloe Vera Powder has anti-inflammatory and analgesic qualities that can help to alleviate skin ailments like psoriasis, itchy rashes, sunburn, and dryness. The polysaccharides found in aloe vera powder will encourage regeneration of skin tissue.
- Natural Vitamin E to hydrate your skin and treat hyperpigmentation
- Vitamin C in Kakadu Plum for brightening + cell regeneration
- Lilly Pilly and Quandong extract antioxidants to reduce oxidative stress, stimulating collagen and increase cell turnover.
- Natural AHAs to dissolve dead skin cells and improve absorption of subsequent products
How to use:
Apply after cleansing and serum. Massage a pea-sized amount to face, neck and check, smoothing evenly to absorb completely
Products to pair this with:
Create your daily routine:
Weekly facial at home:
This moisturising lotion is the best moisturiser I have ever used on my oily skin! I don’t really have much more to say other than it is hydrating, sits nicely on my skin and doesn’t leave my face looking unnaturally shiny.
This moisturiser is as its name suggests - lite and hydrating. As someone with combination/oily skin this was a treat to apply and a little goes a long way! I feel like my skin is calm and has a natural glow to it! It also sits really nicely under makeup.