Hydrate, hydrate, hydrate! This spritz contains a Pseudo-ceramide for a healthy skin barrier and to repair damaged skin. Cucumber extract, Bisabolol and Rapeseed sterols will soothe skin and enhance a smooth, soft feel.
- After cleansing, your skin feels tight and stripped, like it’s too small for your face
- The slightest irritation can make your skin flare up in red patches
- You need all the moisture you can get in your skin, but unfortunately don’t have the time to be moisturising constantly throughout your day
- Eczema, perioral dermatitis, psoriasis, rosacea... any of these sound familiar?
- You live in a mildly to very dry climate, and your skin constantly feels dehydrated
- Witch Hazel extract to relieve inflammation, reduce skin irritation.
- Rich in tannins to help protect your skin from free radicals and repair your skins natural barrier.
- Bisabolol will soothe irritated, damaged skin, and brighten and smooth as added benefits!
- Cucumber Oil keeps the skin’s protective barrier strong and works as an anti-ager through the active components of linoleic acid and Vitamin E.
- Rapeseed Sterols to lock in moisture and soothe skin, and improve your skins repair process.
After using your daily essentials of cleanser, serum and moisturiser, lightly spritz the Ceramide Mist over your face, holding about 30cm away and spray 3 - 4 times.
Repeat as needed throughout the day to refresh and hydrate your skin.
Create your daily routine (For dry, sensitive or mature skin):
Create your daily routine (For oily or acne-prone skin)
Weekly facial at home:
It's so good. Leaves your skin feeling soft and dewy.